You can find below the latest news about crypto industry from the most reliable sources. If you want to dive into more training material about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, finance and regulation, you can take a look to our resources page.
- Crypto Analyst Predicts a Price Breakout on Dogecoin (DOGE), but Rebel Satoshi ($RBLZ) Looks Like the New Memecoin Sensationby Alex Morrison
Dogecoin pumps 12% in a week, but experts foresee a correction in February. Rebel Satoshi continues gaining investor confidence as its presale winds up. Top crypto coins have performed well over the past week, and Ali Martinez, a renowned crypto analyst, predicts that Dogecoin (DOGE) is poised for massive growth. On the other hand, Rebel […]
- Indonesia considers easing crypto taxation
- Revolutionizing Trading: Solana Mainnet Debuts Cloned Assets for Increased Liquidityby Simon Njenga
Solana-powered Clone Protocol launches mainnet for easy trading of non-native tokens, boosting liquidity and efficiency. Clone introduces clAssets on Solana, promising twice the capital efficiency of traditional AMMs, revolutionizing liquidity provision. Wrapped crypto protocol, Clone has officially launched its public mainnet on Solana, marking a significant milestone in decentralized finance (DeFi). The protocol promises more […]
- Crypto startups lead the charge in February’s $485m VC boomby Rony Roy
Venture capital firms have shown a growing interest in cryptocurrency startups, with February witnessing a significant uptick in investments.
- Uniswap (UNI) Sees Massive Jump; Profits Rotate into Fantom (FTM) and InQubeta (QUBE)by Alex Morrison
The crypto market is lucrative yet intriguing. It is also highly volatile, which makes it all the more interesting. In recent developments—stirring up much buzz—Uniswap (UNI), one of the top altcoins, experienced a massive jump, pushing it to its highest point this year. As expected, the community has been buzzing with excitement. At the same […]
- SEC ‘Crypto Mum’ Hester Peirce: No regulatory clarity allows fraud to thriveby Ogwu Osaemezu Emmanuel
In a recent discussion with CNBC, Pierce called out Congress for not addressing crypto regulations, arguing that inaction stifles innovation and fuels fraud.
- FTX reaffirms Galaxy Asset Management as exclusive intermediary amid bankruptcy chaos
- Bitfinex shareholder Christopher Harborne in legal spat with Wall Street Journal
- Bitcoin Correction Expected as Halving Hype Cools, JPMorgan Warnsby John Kumi
JPMorgan expects the current rally to slow down once the halving hype cools off, and could send the price down to $42k. Meanwhile, another analyst believes that Bitcoin has more weeks to extend its bullish run. Bitcoin (BTC) halving is expected to happen in April 2024, and as expected, there could be a massive bull […]
- On-chain Analysis Reveals Over $64M Sells From Ethereum Whales As ETH Rallies; Analysts Predict NuggetRush Could Yield a 300% Return on Investmentby Alex Morrison
Ethereum’s price surpassed $3,000, prompting whales to withdraw $64.2 million in ETH within six days, including staking activities. Notable transactions include whale 0x8B94 withdrawing $45.5 million from Binance. NuggetRush (NUGX) is a new gaming platform blending skill, entertainment, and real-world benefits through gold mining, cryptos, and artisanal mining in a play-to-earn (P2E) model. NUGX token, […]
- SlowMist founder ‘Mr. Cos’ shares expert insights on wallet signature security
- Pepe is up over 250% this week but still trails Shiba Inu, Dogecoinby Ogwu Osaemezu Emmanuel
Pepe Coin has rallied by more than 250% this week, displaying a remarkable bullish momentum across the global crypto market.
- Analysts: next frontier of decentralization is AI and spatial computing
- Experts Believe Borroe Finance Time to Shine as Rally Calms on VET and PYTHby Alex Morrison
Bitcoin halving is only a few weeks away, and savvy investors are looking for the best cryptos to buy for the coming bull run. Even though VeChain (VET) and Pyth network (PYTH) recorded ecosystem expansion, both tokens were bearish in late February. As a result, savvy investors turned to a hot new crypto token called […]
- Meme coin mania: Shiba Inu, Floki, Dogwifhat surgeby Julius Mutunkei
Shiba Inu, the dog-themed meme coin, witnessed a surge in its burn rate, with a staggering 3,0187% increase on March 1. Meanwhile, Floki is up nearly 80% from 24 hours ago.
- Solana NFT market picks momentum, Rebel Satoshi prepares to launchby Guest Post
Aside from Ethereum, Solana is a popular NFTs platform. NFTs also form part of the soon-to-be-launched Rebel Satoshi
- Lite.Space Development Update: Fostering Innovation and Growth in the Litecoin Ecosystem as LTC Builds Bullish Momentumby AnnJoy Makena
Lite.Space introduces a 15% service fee on contributions to support long-term growth and sustainability, effective March 1, 2024. Through campaigns and bounties, Lite.Space drives innovation by raising funds for projects like integrating Mimblewimble. Lite.Space, an essential platform in the development and expansion of Litecoin, has now published an extensive report on its crowdsourcing endeavors this […]
- Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin bullish; NuggetRush set for gainsby Guest Post
Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin are bullish. The NuggetRush presale has already distributed 203 million NUGX
- SocialFi is the antidote to social media’s advertising problem | Opinionby Guest Post
The promise of decentralized social media is clear—more control for creators, better compensation models, and stronger digital communities.
- Borroe Finance is in focus, SUI and Solana fallsby Guest Post
SUI and Solana prices are falling as investors turn to Borroe Finance in the ongoing presale